Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasty Spring "Menu" Shoot For Beaumonde Magazine April Issue 2012


Menu photoshoot something different but also tasty you can see Beaumonde magazine Appril issue. Today I show detail and backstage  from photo shoot, which you can't read from issue it's like exclusive you  but for hight quality I recommend you to buy magazine!!!

               One beautiful day, sometimes windy but for us it was not important because we all had good mood. Why I tell you "we all" because I had a chance to shoot backstage with famous photographer Guram Muradov I always like his work but for me it was first time to made shoot with him. Photo shoot was restaurant "Charden 12" Georgia, Tbilisi. Collection which we used was designed By DAVID TSIKOLIA he is beginner designer from my country. He won "Benext Contest" and went to Russian Siluet Finel with this collection. For collection inspiration was Menu.





Details: Salad, Fish, Sandwich

Backstage









Photo shoot By Guram Muradov 

No comments:

Post a Comment