Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today I'm Wearing


Style is wearing an evening dress to McDonald’s, wearing heels to play football... It's legendary designer John Galliano's word. I absolutely agree. One and a same look you can match, where you go... 
usually beautiful autumn day, during university and at work i chose my outfit Georgian designer's NINO KACHARAVA black dress from fall 2012 collection. Designer is famous in our country she always presents collection during fashion weeks beautiful, amazing with different details.
I fall in love with this dress, dress created with vintage inspiration which you feel in collars. This dress you can buy at designers atelier in Georgia, Tbilisi. 
I'm wearing this dress with black bag, hight heeled sandals, and minimal accessories only snake rings...




Dress: NINO KACHARAVA
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/NINOKACHARAVA
Location: 79 Paliashvili Street, Georgia, Tbilisi

No comments:

Post a Comment