Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Atelier Kikala... Christopher Kane... Michael Kors... Round Same Idea

Left: Christopher Kane A/W 2013-14, Right: Atelier Kikala S/S 2013
Today completed London fashion week A/W 2013-14 I shared with you my favourite shows. But at this time I Share you that I'm happy about other reason... When I review London and New York Fashion Weeks A/W 2013-14 I find that the cropped details and over long details for skirts and for trousers get designers inspiration... Like fashion houses are Christopher Kane and Michael Kors. The main reason why decided to make this post is it that Atelier Kikala created this collection for S/S 2013 earlier... and first Look Book we shoot as early as November 2012 and second part of Look Book 2 weeks ego.

Click Below and See Both LookBook

Atelier Kikala Looks not only My favourite label. Atelier kikala a lot fashionistas choice Like Style Icon and  beautiful russian model Elena Perminova. She rocks in Atelier Kikala's cropped leather beige look yesterday at London Fashion Week A/W 2013-14.

Left: Michael Kors A/W 2013-14, Right: Atelier Kikala S/S 2013

Beautiful Elena Perminova was wearing Atelier Kikala From S/S 2013 collection during 
London Fashion Week A/W 2013-14 

Location: 8 Beliashvili Street, Tbilisi, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment