Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Shopping Always Good Idea!


After hard busy shooting week I decided to go shopping, at this time, i wanted to go at the new opened amazing shopping store. Its called RUSTAVELI 42 SHOPPING GALLERY. I wanted to spend a pleasant Sunday. I like so much this SHOPPING GALLERY. It includes the four floors, Where are located famous brands stores for every age, offices and of course with the Delicious cafes. Coming soon amazing place for kids Children's park and comfortable parking. I'm became sad about one thing that I could not shot interesting and a lot of photos, because store management don't awore information about my visit. But I promise that in future I will make big and interesting post about SHOPPINGGALLERY, before you can like there Official Facebook Page and Visit.

RUSTAVELI 42 SHOPPINGGALLERY
Location: Rustaveli Avenue 42, Georgia, Tbilisi

Facebook 

This day I bought the new A/W 2013-14 collection of two brands Massimo Dutti and ZARA. I can absolutely say that both brand collection very Trendy and cool. At the store also available other brands: ZARA, Massimo Dutti, KOTON, XS toys, TIZIAN -Italian,  ice creame boutique, Brioche doree, OVS kids, North Face- Magelan, PARFOIS, ACCESSORIZE, DA VINCI, Bata, Studio by Shoes Gallery, ALCOTT, Fresh line, Pomodorossimo - Pizzeria and steak house, OKAIDI, Hello Kitty, LUTECIA, Mandarina. Coming Soon: MAC,  charm lane, GMT4, Coincasa







Today I was wearing 
Total Look Massimo Dutti

Photographer Alexander Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment